NFL Trade Deadline Dealing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Oct 27, 2013.

?

Who should we pursue to help us for this second half run?

1. Offensive playmaker.

27.3%
  2. Defensive playmaker.

45.5%
  3. No need, go with the guys we have.

27.3%
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

yeh - he absolutlety trucks people, like his TD last night. He doesn't even care if you're on his team or not!.

[​IMG]
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Jared Allen is 31 and on an expiring deal. How much $$$ is he asking for? I'm very hestiate to trade an asset (will likely cost a 3rd), then having to resign him for big $$ while he's aging quickly.

Trade Britt for the best possible draft pick and call it a day.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

San Fran has 2 2nds.. if they were smart they'd trade that for Josh Gordon. However, the Browns should keep Gordon. Cleveland needs to go QB rd 1, pickup a FA RB like Ben Tate and another RB like round 3... then suddenly that team isn't half bad. They have weapons (Gordon/Cameron) and their D is actually very solid... just need a QB.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'll be wanting to see what happens to Larry Fitzgerald. He's still worth of a 1st round pick, will be interesting to see where he lands. Patriots should be calling.
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There's probably a 99% chance none of the players discussed in this threat get traded. Teams don't swap "playmakers" at the deadline. Maybe Britt goes for a 7th. That will be about it.
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope. But it's fun to dream on a bye weekend.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd offer them a 5th for Allen this year and a 4th in 2014 that becomes a 3rd if he resigns with us next season.
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Fair enough. I find this stuff kinda annoying, because it seems like most fans don't realize it's all imaginary. I see posts like "So I heard Adrian Peterson is DEFINITELY getting traded to the Cowboys" all over the other NFL forums and social media I frequent all the time.
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's other NFL forums?
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Probably best to just not post in threads you find annoying. :thumbsup:

I get where you're coming from. Still, I think it's fun to speculate. I bet everyone on the Colts/Browns forums thought a trade involving Trent Richardson was pretty unrealistic about 6 weeks ago too.
    • High Five High Five x 1