1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

NFL vs NCAA Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 10, 2013.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. NFL

33 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. NCAA

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. I enjoy both equally

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Never got in to college ball. Living in Canada, I have no tie to any of the colleges, so I don't bother. I'll stick to the NFL. I was also told March madness is some of the best basketball out there. Tried watching a game or two, seemed like nothing special. Then again, I don't watch the NBA either so what do I know? lol. Love to play it though!
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I don't have any ties to any college, except maybe the Akron Zips because they have a Kangaroo as a mascot (ha), but I do like watching it as much as I like watching NFL.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

fair enough.

I enjoyed watching AFL. It is a very interesting game with a lot of action, but I had zero ties with any team.

Probably liked Geelong the most - Ford was a major sponsor and Im a Ford guy. Favorite player, without doubt, was Tony Lockett. Really liked watching the big guy play
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

I love when idiots complain about the BCS as if the college championship prior to the BCS era was so much better and more fair.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

People complain about a lot of things that have always been sh**.

You don't look at something that's sh** then say "But hey. At least it's not the same sh** it was before... right?" no. It's still a broken system, so people will complain.

Alex, do you work for the BCS? You're literally the only person I've ever heard defend it.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Except most teams are running a variation of the spread right now.

All college football has become is find-the-best-athlete-on-our-team-and-teach-him-how-to-throw-a-decent-spiral on offense.
    • High Five High Five x 1