NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

booooooooooooooooo. I do hate them less than the Wild though, this year.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

do you hate the Wild because the Suter is on the team or just in general

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Broke a record for penalty minutes in one playoff game. The teams are so close together and play each other all the time. This was bound to get nasty.

4. nickmsmith

just because of Suter's comments generally. Other than that, no particular reason. I understand wanting to go to a serious contender (as if they really are) but the way he left was dirty. I understand Erat's reasoning, and have no lost respect for him.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I had to go look up which player (Suter) went to the Wild. I have no idea what he said so can't judge him.

6. nickmsmith

Well, looking up the details, I was a bit mistaken, as it wasn't his direct, published comments, that were the story.. He misled the fanbase and the front office in telling them that he wanted to stay in Nashville, and even went through with some phony negotiations, knowing full well that he wanted to go to the highest bidder (Nashville not included) so it's basically a slap to the fanbase.

But he's in the playoffs, and the Preds aren't. So I'm personally not that bitter about it.. but gotta root against him anyway, because you don't want to encourage the behavior. Everybody's all butthurt about the realignment, but I'm happy about it. Don't really care about the redwings rivalry. Wild coming in will be big for the next few years for sure.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ducks' logo is indeed crap. That webbed foot D simply doesn't work.

Wish they'd do something like this:

[​IMG]

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Like DW watches hockey, next he'll start a thread on the latest badminton match.

9. nickmsmith

Things are shaping up pretty well for me. Wild on their last leg, Canucks are done. Blues still in it.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Was Jeff Fisher or Barry Trotz coaching Montreal last night? Seemed like.. go up 2 goals and sit on the lead and wait for the other team to do something.. sounds familiar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar