NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

I'm not sure I can deal with another 7 game series - but that's probably where this is headed (unless Lundqvist decides to continue his other worldly play).

Here are my predictions

Chicago in 7 over Detroit (I think Chicago won every game in teh reg season, but 3 of them came in shoot outs)
    Kings in 6 over San Jose
    Ottawa in 7 over Pittsburgh
    Rangers Lundqvist in 6 over Bruins

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If Ottawa plays with the kind of physical nastiness they displayed against Montreal then I think you are right on that prediction.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's a shame that I have to become a Hawks fan for two series in a row :(

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I was downtown for it. It was pretty crazy. I was actually slightly worried people would riot. Saw a few drunk idiots smash some things, but nothing major. Nothing more than you'd see on any weekend night.

5. The Hammer

Nah, it is not Montreal lol.

Must have been amazing being downtown. Going from that high of being up by 3 with so little time remaining. Then only to lose it. I was in a bar in downtown Kitchener. Not as big. But still, every bar was packed with Leaf fans. A lot of sad people spilled onto King Street after that game. Was almost like a funeral.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I lived in KW for a bit...now in Dorchester.
    I'm surrounded by Leaf fans at work....we've put many on suicide watch, they're crushed. Hey there's always next year :)

GO WINGS....Wings in 7

7. The Hammer

Leaf fans are cute. I figure about 95% of hockey fans here are Leaf fans. No group of fans can swing between pessimism and over-optimism quite like they can.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Eat it.

Wings, b*tch. And I'm watching hockey again.

But really, I like the Wings odds. They lost 3 to Chi during the year, but as mentioned they came down to shoot outs. I think the Wings are playing much better now than they were then. Luckily.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

darn - i thought this thread would be dW free :(

maybe i'll agree with your hockey insight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar