NHL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Razorbacks, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris M

Chris M Camp Fodder

I don't pay too much attention to pre season games. I'm a little optimistic about this season after last season even with it being a short season. Love going to games but if they're anything like they were last season, I don't think I'll be going to too many. We have one of the best defenses in the league with one of the best goaltenders backing them up but if they don't get any scorers, none of it will matter.

2. Chris M

Chris M Camp Fodder

They're saying it's going to be one of the best teams the US has ever put on the ice. Hope they're right

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

went to the preds first preseason game yesterday.. it was a blast.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bruins.

Roommate is a Wings fan and we're now in the same division, should be interesting.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Skate to the gut!

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

US Olympic teammates apparently dont mean JACK SQUAT in the NHL .. or in a van down by the river for that matter

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

9. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Avs fan here, big time into hockey got a 12 team fantasy league for 500 bucks going with a bunch of my friends here. My team is sick I'm in first check out this roster man!
    Kane
    Getzlaf
    Sharp
    Chara
    Ladd
    Oshie
    Backes
    Franzen
    Dubinsky
    Pominville
    Franson
    Bouwmeester
    Barrie
    Cogliano
    Voynov
    Carlson
    Quick
    Smith

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar