Nice article on Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish rots from the head - Schwartz. D is a bunch of bullocks

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

where is elfinmagic anyway?

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

this secondary can be very good with pacman hope renayldo lamont vinny and woolfolk....

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:toast: :toast: I don't see anyone having to cover anyone that can't do their job this year. I believe this will be an outstanding D. (disclaimer---barring any serious injuries)

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hey, the dreads didn't seem to slow down Ricky Williams or Edgerrin James. The Dreads RULE. Lamont is my boy. And everyone can make claims about that things are his fault, but there's a reason they extended his contract and let Tank go. They know what they're doing.

Nobody was complaining when LT was making picks left and right when Samari and Dyson were there. We can always judge from what we see, but those plays where he was chasing the play may not have even been his responsibility. We're not the coaches, we're casual observers. He could've been trying to compensate pacman's lack of production.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

course Fisher might be being loyal to a fault again

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hater!:whoop:

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

be careful, ricky williams lost his dreads but that hair started growing on his face... the wind can get in that...

9. I call it hair resistence, I once had it too, not dreads though.......................

10. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

I agree, the offense will do better this year, so the defense will have more desire to keep the team in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar