Nick Fairley was in Tennessee Today for a Visit.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't know if Rocker had anything to do with Fairley's success. How do we know that? Not saying that Rocker isn't a good coach a good hire but can a defensive line coach make a great player? No.

The personal foul against Oregon bothers me. I could see if Auburn was up 20 points and some team was taking shots at him or trying to cut him so he gets pissed but in a close national championship game that was just moronic. What does it do to push a RBs head down? Just idiocy in what was a very close game the whole way.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you sure? I mean really think that through. What's a sack get you, minus 5-yards??? Roughing the passer is 15-yards and a fresh set of downs. If he commits more than 4-5 of those, he'll be hurting us more than he's helping. And with the emphasis now on QB safety, I'm betting he'll rack up those 15-yard penalties quite often.

I'd personally like us to trade that 8th for something a little lesser & wait for Watt. Then use w.e. we got from moving back and our pick at 39 to jump back into the 1st to grab one of those QB's we all agree isn't worth our 8th overall pick. That right there would merit an A+ draft grade from me. After that, I wouldn't care if we drafted 4 WR's & 2 punters.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Tracy Rocker is an over rated scrub coach who you guys like because he reminds you an 1982 AWA Mid South Wrestling Midcarder

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

true but he had a part in his success. I'm just trying to make the point that people saying Rocker already coached him up as much as could in 2 years is rediculous.

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

Not a big Fairley fan, I can't stand it when teams select a player that has motor issues and sometimes lacks effort. I'd rather trade back for more picks or take Amukamara or Bowers

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My top two players are Peterson and Fairley, so I'd definitely be happy with him at #8.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I can't help but imagine what Fairley would be like in the NFL when taking into consideration the image of this guy that has a nack of getting personal fouls and has a bad attitude............... and then giving him big money.

I want to think Pacman, but he didn't have that kind of rep coming out of WV did he? Of course we already know what happened after he got his first payday.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes. He did.

Should've drafted Aaron Rodgers. It makes perfect sense to draft a QB when McNair is in his last season with the team. If only it were that easy.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I rather have Von Miller, but he wont be there.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather have:

Von Miller
    DaQuan Bowers

Robert Quinn, JJ Watt, and Marcell Dareus are closing in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar