Nick Greisen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Found this over at Titanscentral, looks like this guy wants to play MLB and the Giants won't give it to him. If he's signed, does this mean Sirmon is gone?

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Depends on what kind of deal he's signed to. He might be brought in to compete.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

in todays paper it said Reese and Greisen's agent had exchanged contract proposals. Lets hope it leads to something good. By letting Mcnair and Sirmon go we have this guys money with some left over for Law and maybe a veteran LT

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Dude, you should change your screen name to Anti-Mcnair. Talk about a hater!

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm not the one with a hating screen name

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:ha: just for laughs man:lol:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

just for laughs eh,

I just think McNair/Sirmons money can be put to better use by letting them go and spend it on a veteran MLB, CB and LT, getting 3 players by letting 2 go is a good deal. No hate just business. To many people want to remember the glory days and not think what is best for the future. McNair isn't in the future

8. Yes, are u really a Titan Fan?

If you hate McNair, then ypu hate the Titans...

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

I agree with him for once about the McNair issue. I appreciate all he has done but the truth is he has caught the disease and that is the Eddie George Syndrome. He thinks he is worth more than he really should get. All I saw from him the last two years is him on the bench injured or throwing ball at our WR Corp's feet.

I wish he would get it in his head but if it is needed we will release him.

And I will say this too, if he does get cut and then he signs with the Ravens. Then I will all respect for him as a player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar