Nickelback vs OFF! CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 6, 2016.

?

BAND WARS RD1: Nickelback vs OFF!

Poll closed Mar 7, 2016.
  1. Nickelback

53.3%
  2. OFF!

46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD1: Nickelback vs OFF!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I want to watch the world burn.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The band that keeps trying to put the final nail in Rock's coffin vs the last great hard rock band..
    OFF! get some..

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Some of you guys should be ashamed..

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

DARK HORSE

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Only horse Nickelback is is the type that should be shot because it came up lame..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

TOP 5 UPCOMING!

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've said it before, but I don't really see what makes Nickelback so much worse than any other highly produced pop rock band that does the same type of stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan by any stretch. But it just kinda seems like at a certain point it became fashionable to say you hate Nickelback and that they are the worst band in the world.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

It's official, SDM is a big Nickleback fan! Michael Bay is pretty real good, too!

DARK HORSE!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Funny you say that because the backlash directed at both feels very similar to me. They are both very good at what they do. And while "what they do" may not be for me or you or whoever, why is it that they are picked on more than others who do the same thing... but do it even worse in many cases? Is it a direct, organic reaction to their commercial success? Or is it a kind of groupthink situation where the hate just snowballed via the internet? Perhaps it's both but I think the latter certainly has something to do with it.

I can't blame Michael Bay for continuing to make movies as long as the studios are continuing to pay him millions and millions of dollars. Just as I can't blame Nickelback for continuing to put out albums and tour (assuming that they do?)

#10 SawdustMan, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar