Nicknames from Eddie George

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 30, 2007.

?
  1. Mini Van

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Rocky Road (Marshmallow and Nuts)

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Diesel

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. WTH Chris Brown - Butter Pecan (Smooth and Sweet)

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i like the "short bus" and "minivan" for some reason thats kinda fitting. and very hilarious!!

2. reo

reo Starter

personally i like "chunky but funky" but i'm not sure if that's really a nickname :)

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How about we just call him LenDale.. Its a unique name anyways.

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

lendiesel works

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I thought Eddie sounded like a numb-nutts trying to come up with a nick name for Lendale... I mean, "the Diesel" ...????? Is that really doing to stick? Isn't... Isn't that Shacks name or something like that???

6. Alpha

Alpha Camp Fodder

:rotfl:

RUN DMC, twinkle toes mcgee??? :suspect:

Very valid point though, let him earn his nick name. Appears like Diesel is the front runner though.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Personally, I liked rocky road. Marshmallow and nuts, think about it.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

What? You weren't at the meeting. Our forefathers also wanted to call Rhode Island PeePeeKaKaPooPooShire. Didn't happen. :]

:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar