Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Niners overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,789
    Sorry, if you don't have cable... how do you see the Colts play?

I live in Cincy and don't see many games... only about an hour east of there.

Just curious...
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    I love how I show you guys numbers proving Luck is mediocre at best...

and you still claim it's not hype that you've bought in to.

Ok. Sure.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

This year I got Sunday Ticket via Madden 25. Last year I had Sunday Ticket via PS3. I'm not against cable/satellite I just work so much during the week that I can't justify paying a monthly bill for it.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,478
    Hahaha jeez that's friggin rough. We (the TITANS!!) have as many wins as those three teams combined... With Locker. Wow.

Kaep could very well be flash in the pan. Rg3 I think will turn it around. Newton has zero weapons.
    Anthony4Titans high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

Rg3 should have never started week 1, he wasn't ready...... he or whoever put too much pressure on him to start and the only way to get out of that situation is to play better but the redskins d is going to make it even more difficult for him.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,478
    Yea he's still playing handicapped. Not smart but I think that's the dudes ego. Unfortunately.
    Dman high fives this.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I also think the read option will be a fad in this league because conventional offenses always seem to prevail in the end. The wildcat was a fad, it is now gone. Qb's need to be able to throw in the pocket to be successful IMHO
  8. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    Luck still looks like a kid with Down syndrome that just sniffed a fart.