Nissan Stadium "Renovation"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Anybody have a breakdown of revenue sources for NFL teams? Surely ticket sales are insignificant with how AAS has directed this latest farce.

@RollTide has a good point about our stadium not attracting a SB. Nashville would be a near perfect venue IF we could insure weather control. I don't think its going to be feasible with our crackpot owner(s) who are already ostracized from the NFL ownership community.

2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Statues of the Gods at the entrance and throughout the stadium etc... I could dig that.
    On second thought, that would never fly here in the bible belt. I could see every fire and brimstone preacher in the south heckling fans for supporting pagan worship... sigh....

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I thought the same thing. Our locker rooms are pretty nice but why not give them a spucing up?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What would you change about the locker room? Its a locker room, so unless it smells like rotten flesh theres not really a ton for them to change. Pretty sure every NFL team has world class locker rooms already...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Night games??? Haha we're Titan fans bud, we dont get night games..

But yea we do need some flames somewhere in there... I mean; "Titans", hello!

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

LOL....hope springs eternal....and if it were "cool" enough, combined with MM8, the NLF just might give us one, night game, every once in a while.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I don't know just a thought.

8. JCBRAVE

I have a thought as well. Since Nissan Stadium is so nice to the visiting team, maybe our team should dress in the visitors locker room... That way maybe they win a game at home sometime soon?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The Titans are a private company also knucklehead. You think the State of Tennessee or metro Nashville owns them?

The particulars of financing were not discussed Vandy needs a new stadium and the titans would be due for a new one in 10 years. A new stadium at Vandy would give the titans a place play while the new at th riverfront was being built.

I want Nashville to have the same things that Minneapolis and Indianapolis has and I want OUR football team to stay here forever.

Your attitude is what cost the Cleveland the browns and Houston the Oilers.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar