No Adoree on Offense, Yet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Anyone else spruced that we haven't seen him lineup on offense, yet? I fired we would've given him a couple plays by now. I wonder if he'd be getting more opportunities on offense if our special teams weren't penalty prone? Maybe won't to iron out those issues before we put more on his plate?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Full time defense and special teams, probably worried about fatigue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Let him concentrate on CB. He needs the refinement.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

This

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I hope we never see him on offense. Let him perfect what he’s doing on the defensive side. Putting him on offense just puts him in greater chance of getting hurt.

If he can become all pro as a starting corner, the pick was a win.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Use Taylor instead!!!

That's what I think .

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

THIS!!!

Some how we cannot find enough offensive snaps to give Henry & Taylor a shot. These are guys who have produced SOME already on offense. I don't think we need to distract our rookie CB. He has had his share of lumps this year & some good plays. I am not on board with anything that distracts him from being the best CB he can be..... It has been years since this team spent a 1st round pick on defense; let alone CB. Let him concentrate on being the best CB he can be; before we worry about using him as a gimmick. We have enough failed gimmick plays.... Just my opinion.

Maybe next year after he has a year under his belt.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Adoree is by far the biggest talent we have.

Any other coaching staff would get him involved on O.

Especially if their O were as garbage as ours is.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I bet we use him when Davis on field to keep safeties honest. They’ll drop on AJax before he’s across the line

10. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I will put him and Taylor on the field at the same time. He could just be a decoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar