No heart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XanderMXIX, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Was that way under munch for sure. Why this team needs to be blown up if they continue this trend.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Still playing with no heart or hunger or anything, we're just out there collecting checks

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

did you have fun at the game yesterday? I was really bored watching it at the bar.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I happen to know Justin Hunter reads these forums.
    Tell him what you really feel.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

man, the Titans players must really hate me.. lol.

YOU ALL ARE SCRUBS!!!!!!! GO FINISH YOUR COLLEGE DEGREES, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN FOOTBALL!!!!!

Seriously, I would not go watch these scrubs unless I were paid to do so, at this point in the season.

Sure, people won't and can't come to my job and heckle me.. but I'm not a millionaire, and my every move at work isn't televised nationwide.

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

While I don't agree about hunter, I posted something similar to this on another MB. We seem to have a culture of losers. The onus of fixing this problem is on Whisenhunt and the FO. I believe it was Reese who brought in guys like Chris Hope when we had this problem before. They weren't stars, but they weren't losers and turned around the culture of this team.

I like hard-nosed coaches and Hunter has the most hard-nosed coach on the team. When he makes a mistake, he pays for it. He made some difficult grabs yesterday. The effort is there, as far as I can see.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was having a great time til Walker looked like he died.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar