No identity!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 9, 2012.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

We used to be known as a nasty, fiesty, hard hitting, and tough team. When teams came to play us they knew it was going to be a battle. We would swarm to the football and gang tackle everyone. Now we look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a door knob out there. We bring no intensity, no desire, and passion to the game each and every week. And that starts from the Coach down. I know MM is not a motional guy per say, but he needs to light a fire in their asses if we want to regain our identity and turn things around!
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Tackling has improved the last 2 weeks, thats about all that we're getting better at though.
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Munchak lost this team 3 games ago. They aren't buying what he is selling. And forget about any of the other coaches establishing a bond. Gray?-:disappointed: ....Palmer?- :facepalm: Rocker?-:spit:
  4. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck Tip Jar Donor

You hit the nail on the head. I agree and truely believe that Munchak & Coordinators have lost this team. Kendall Wright appeared to still be "trying" last Sunday and appeared to be emotional, but I really feel like this team has lost their confidence, respect, desire, and drive. They appear to be defeated and drained from the first snap of the ball.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I think we have a total of about 5/6 guys that are still trying on this team. Anyone else that may be trying is being overshadowed by terrible schemes.
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

twas a low bar too get over

not nearly good enough for even an average NFL team, but yes tackling has been better
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Our identity:

Suck-ass.
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Of course we have an identity:

Like all bad teams, it is being bad at everything.

Duh.
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Our identity is that of a turd wrapped in blue and white fun paper........