Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No Keith No!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    I wear the 53 because Bulluck has always been an accountable player that plays with passion and heart.

However, this post-game quote is unnacceptable. NO EXCUSES!!!!!

LB KEITH BULLUCK

(on game)

This preseason game we really didn’t come out with a game plan, we just lined up and played straight football. I think everything we did wrong can be corrected, we just didn’t game plan too much.

Cut the crap Keith...take ownership for a lackluster, heartless and pathetic performance. Be angry and swear it won't happen again. DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!! :wack:
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I was looking forward to regular season.

I had no idea our D was this bad.

David Thornton looked quick though. He made a play last night.
    Stephen Tulloch had his moments as well.

The DB's were horrible.

Our D-line... :sad2: that just makes me want to cry. :cry:

Odom going down... that hurt.
    They called KVB for penalties? He lined up in the neutral zone... that negated a good play for us... it's a sad, sorry situation.

I seriously believe if this keeps up we will be 2-14 with the first pick overall.
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    It's preseason...Jesus.
  3. Bulluck Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Were our db's horrible?
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320

People were saying that last year when I was *****ing about how our Defense couldn't stop the 49ers and the Packers and look what happened. If our team isn't ready to play in the preseason, why should I think they are going to be ready for the regular season after what i've seen the last 3 years?
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

When Denvers 1st team offense and defense destroy the Titans 1st team offense and defense something is wrong preseason or not
  6. Bulluck Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Something is wrong, yes but what we should worry about is if we don't fix it. We played a no body last week and we looked good. We played a real contender and look wat happened. Now its time to fix it.
  7. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    its not his fault the coaches made no adjustments....
  8. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    Yup!
  9. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320

Have you been watching the Titans Defense for the past 3-4 years, there has been no fixing, just whining about the personnel. We haven't fixed anything, and we are getting worse. Someone needs to get axed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.