No love for DGB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansfaninKY, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

DGB is a legit red zone threat. Unlike Hunter, DGB actually uses his size to his advantage, as we saw today. As he learns the position and becomes more comfortable, I think there's little doubt he will be a stud.

2. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

It helps that he has like 30 pounds on him.

3. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Last week Douglas had to tell him where to line up when he was in the game...So yeah not quite there yet, but definitely looking for him to come up to speed to he can play fast. Probably won't be until towards the end of the season though.

Hunter just seems to fade out in games guy really is a head scratcher. I'm with Whiz on this one...at some point you either get it or you don't....This is his what 3rd season?

4. Carp

Carp Starter

Sure, but Hunter is the same size as several other receivers who are great red zone targets, like AJ Green and Alshon Jeffrey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

DGB is a bit of a project but he's an immediate help in the red zone. He'll get there soon but for right now he's in the perfect role.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For a "project" he's doing what needs to be done when called upon.

7. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

They're great targets everywhere.

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

For sure. But Hunter was promising too and never learned the playbook/break press/whatever other problem he has. Seriously I don't know why he sucks so much.

DGB is exciting though.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It's the press and being scared of getting hit hard that makes Hunter suck.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Hunters has no confidence. I think he knows what to do, he just doesn't trust his abilities and instincts.

DGB will go fight for the ball, but he can't run a route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar