No Love to Titan Fan/Firefox Users

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bababooey, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Yess. Do you know how long he usually takes to make one? haha. i'm not asking you to research the dude, i was just wondering if you knew by any chance.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He is just about done. Its looking so nice. He seriously has talent with themes. I hope jeff can fix the forum issue. It took me 10 minutes to even get on here to post this.

[​IMG]

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i haven't had a single problem today, or anytime in the past week or so.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's looking good Ryan.

Dude re your server issues. Just a thought but try changing your avatar & sig to none flash images & see if it makes a difference.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not the only one having problems tho. Me , DC , Titankid , Puck , and a few others have also said its running very very slow. Look in the server issues thread. I don't know what happened. DC was the first one to say he had problems tho and he gave me his password cuz he said he thinks he may of been banned because it wasn't even letting him login. I tried to login with his info and it did the same thing to me. Now I can barely get on mine. I have no clue whats wrong. I hope it fixes itself though.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

So sick, I love it

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Would it be weird for me to say that it says "add-on not found" ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar