No More Excuses From CJ2K This Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 29, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He also needs to turn it up effort-wise. IDK how in the world a 4.24 speed guy whos suppose to be this amazing $10M open-field athlete gets tackled by a back-up linebacker laying on the ground, I mean just how does that happen exactly???
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Skills JC.. skills.
  3. JCBRAVE

Hell yea, instead of C.J. burning up 4 carries to go nowhere, Green will come in and move the chains, beat the defenders up, and give CJ time to catch his breath. Win win in my book.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

By the end of the year :cj: will realize having Green take some carries will only help him make more big plays.
  5. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

All these O-Line moves mean that the best 5 guys will be out there every Sunday. This time will get early momentum in the run game and CJ will be thankful he has Green to spell his workload. I'm expecting another 2k from CJ, despite the split in carries.
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

My only concern for CJ is that we've made no secrets about the fact that we inted to run and pound the ball this year. Other teams have heard this and I expect those 8 man fronts to continue. Only way to keep other teams honest will be for Jake to earn their respect with his arm and this is arguably the biggest ? on our team.I'm personally hoping for a play action heavy passing game where the corner bites and Hunter is streaking 40 yards down the field for a TD before anyone knows what happened.
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

I hope to hell they Stack the box. Wave to Kenny, kendal, and Justin as they go by.
    Play action and some zone read will definitely be in order too.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm cool with that. I never cared about individual stats anyway.
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Anything can happen with this clown as your starting guard. I see your point, but still.....
  10. JCBRAVE

Thats where Justin Hunter and Kendall Wright come into play.

If the line holds up long enough Locker will feed them the deep ball. Easy peasy.