No more Nate hate... EVER

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

I guess the days of "No Hands Nate" are gone.
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

he had a fantastic year. we need another Wr for depth but Britt and Nate and even Williams are very solid.
  3. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

I always liked Nate, but I never thought he would prove to be the type of player that he was this year. He really stepped up his game big time, and became a leader that this team desperately needed. I really think he was a big reason for development of Hawkins and Williams, who I also think have improved a lot over the season.

I am really glad Nate got his 1000 yards, I know it meant a lot to him and he deserved it. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite players and I am looking forward to seeing what he brings next year
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

So if he can't catch a ball next season, he gets a pass?
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yeah, Nate was really average his first few years here. He dropped his fair share of passes and wasn't really much of a deep threat.

Hopefully this season shows what he is really capable of and not just an abberation.
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Over at musiccitymiracles we cal him Allstate Nate "Your in good Hands"

[​IMG]
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd love for Britt to stay healthy, Williams to get better, CJ to bounce back and Cook to get better and we might finally, actually FINALLY have some very good weapons. What's it been 8 years?
  8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think HAwk isn't getting enough credit. He hasn't put up TDs. But he's played very well late this season. Doesn't look lost, makes plays, no drops. I'd love for us to bring him back even just for depth.
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Also I think everyone understands why Avery never played this year, he had at least 3 drops today.
  10. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Easily one of my favourite players as a Titan. He's given it his all this entire season, putting the team on his back at times. Especially the Saints game. Debating on writing him a letter from England praising him and telling him to keep it up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.