Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No RB at 40 or earlier.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Jonathon Franklin(UCLA) is #2 on nfl draft scouts board and i think they have a point with that. He had a great season there and a great workout at the combine.

205 lbs with 4.44 speed. 6.89 cone. Over 1300 yards rushing. The kind of guy a team like the Colts would take a hard look at in rd 1 and would want to trade up in rd 2 to get.

If he was still there in the third rd we should pounce.

Best backs in the draft:

Bernard 1A
    Franklin 1B
    lacy 1C
    Bell 1D

All have late 2nd rd grades in my book. If any are there in rd 3 we can take one. Bell is also worth a look there.

It's a RB class of players undersized or too slow or injured. Ellington is a 199 lb speed back with 4.6 speed. Come on! Ball is a 215 lb power back with a lot of mileage. I just can't see Lattimore being worth a 4th rd pick with that injury history.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Yeah, Blount can do that too. Big whoop.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    It is a big whoop actually.

And every real fans wants Bell's leaping skills on this team, we play Ed Reed twice this year.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Yeah man, does bell have a strait right punch like Blount?

5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    he might, but he's a good guy so he's not sucker punching people on the field.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Well, we once had good luck with an RB from Michigan State.

And I am not talking about Ringer.

[IMG]
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    IMO Bell has the most to offer, but he does have a lot of miles on him, and we did just sign a big RB so I doubt we get him, but boy would I be thrilled if we did.
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    We will use a 6-7 round pick on one. I'd take Stacy or Rex Burkhead he reminds me of a bigger more powerful Danny Woodhead.
  9. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i like gillislee and lattimore i would take gillislee in the 4th or our comp 3rd and i would even take lattimore with our first pick in the 3rd
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,939
    Lonnie Pryor is the perfect utility back for this team. Plays FB, HB and special teams. He'd a be a great fifth round pick.