No Titans in Pro-Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That's what happens when you let the fans pick the pro bowl team. You get all the over hyped players on the team and lots of the good players get the shaft. I think the players and coaches should have an equal vote like this: (fan vote) + (player vote) + (coaches vote) all equal....

Nobody watches the game anyway. None of the players want to risk getting hurt, not that I blame them, but it makes for nothing more than a bunch of hooplah..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bulluck got fan votes and didnt get picked.

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Some of the selections -- take a look at the NFC depth chart, where Michael Vick earned a trip to Hawaii despite a passer rating that is the conference's third-lowest

Nough said.

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

If you look at the the sats of the DE's who got picked, you could see how KVB could get looked over. But not Bulluck, his overall stats were better than all three of those bums.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ummm.....KVB is second in the league in SACKS!!! No excuse not to make it....NONE!

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^OK, but Derrick Burgess leads in sacks, Dwight freeney is clearly a better player than KVB, and Jason taylor only has 1.5 less sacks, he has more tackles, and a safety.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Add the sacks the KVB SHOULD have and he is blowing everyonw else away....I cant help it...I am very BIASED!

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Small market + horrible record = overlooked.

They say once an OL gets in, it's very difficult to unseat him. Thus Ogden (and Willie Roaf, IMO)

Vick gets the players and coaches vote b/c they have to gameplan around him, JMO. I voted Eli Manning in over him.

For the record, I'm not surprised about any of our guys but Bulluck. The Joey Porter thing is the one that really grinds my gears...that one's just name recognition alone.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Actually, Bulluck and KVB led their positions in fan voting

it was the coaches and players votes that got them screwed

had the fan voting been the deciding factor , both would've made it

"silver lining" - both along with Fat Albert and 32-Pac are alternates

and looking at the rosters, someone's bound to bail out or get sick

so, it's still possible that one of the 4 actually make it

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

True...so Pacman is an alternate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar