No vet QB according to Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No kidding, if we pulled 4-2, I'd be going crazy.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Sign me up for some of that. :winker:

3. I wonder what to think now:eek:

4. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

You may be right, but if that is what the FO really wants then why bring in Collins for a physical?

I am really confused about this comment from Fisher and also his comments about VY would get 45% of the carries at practice camp combined with the rumor about Collins.

Have the tables turned so that Fisher does not want to bring a vet QB to Tennessee while the FO do?

Or is the rumor about Collins simply false?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:eek:

I wonder if he paid for those implants.
    They'd throw a back out just turning around to fast.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

2-4 and he's on the bench. 3-3 is a definite maybe.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Now that would be great. :lol:

8. The opening schedule is brutal, I see us beating the Jets and the Skins, perhaps the Chargers, especially if we can exploite River's inexperience.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

3-3 would be just fine coming out of the gate.

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Before we get all up in Jeff's face, remember, he's being asked questions that by his own admission, he doesn't know the complete answer to...He says there's competition at every position...They have alot of things to sort out...decisions to make...This doesn't sound like a confused liar to me. It sounds like what is is, the first day of training camp. He should speak with a bit more confidence in early Sept.

Also, I don't think he or anyone else wants to put VY in the second play of game one...But if Volek goes down what do you do ( Nobody"s voting to bring in Collins--including me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar