No vet QB according to Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I guess that would mean Matt Mauck.

2. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I wonder...The only time I've ever seen Mauck take a snap in the NFL was against Jac. last year. He looked awful. But, to be fair, everybody looked awful that day.

Is Mauck an NFL caliber QB? I haven't seen it yet...But if we keep him, somebody must be seeing something.

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Could Hodges beat Mauck out of the #3 spot? I honestly have never seen Cody Hodges (Texas Tech) play, but I think that could be one possibility. I agree with BAMARON on the Jax game last year, but wasn't that the game where it looked like no one cared anyways? I may be a little confused...

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He wouldn't be my first choice.

But, at least he's not Kerry Colllins. :barf:

5. Didn't he try to make a drive to the endzone late in a game,I think that was what impressed Fisher with Mauck

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Yep, the whole team looked like they had been out all night, and was hungover...I guess they we're just discouraged...And LazyMan...I can't really remember if Mauck staged a drive at the end or not. I'm not sure if I was still watching.

7. smili

smili Starter

If Mauck had a drive at the end of a game I don't think it was Jacksonville. I'm pretty sure Mauck was pulled at the half things were going so bad.

8. Mauck led a drive at the end of the Cardinals game after Volek was concussed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar