Nobody is scared of CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No. You don't watch the games.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

cool thread bro

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm with Alex. Very disappointed in the performances were getting for a guy were payimg $10mil/yr.

Note to GMs: Don't give RBs 2nd contracts

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lets face it, that deal was highway robbery. CJ will make a few splash plays throughout the season and everyone will say, "SEE? HE'S STILL FAST!" Yeah, great. The other 90% of his touches amount to absolute dick.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep.

And if we do not fix our run blocking, we are done - as in we're about to go on a massive losing streak with Fitzy under center.

Bruce Matthews... time to GTFO. This guy is the biggest scrub coach on our team. He sucked in Houston, and he sucks here. Like I've said in the past... as soon as he left Houston - their line became ten times better. Get this guy outta here. I don't care about loyalty. He is the weakest link on our team right now.

Inexcusable to have the line that we have and not be able to do jacksh*t with it.

Also... we need to give the ball to Battle more (and Greene when he returns). They'll wear down defenses, and then CJ can enter to burn 'em.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

TWW2 making a rational argument. Oh my God. My heads about to explode.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Back to the point. Our passing game has been looking a lot better because of CJ. Our receivers are getting single coverage because they don't want him running loose. The Jets completely sold out run and Locker systematically destroyed them.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Running game is still too predictable and teams still don't respect the pass. It is going to be hard for our RBs to get in a good rhythm. The line hasn't been that superior thus far in the run game, its had its moments but still a new line in progress. Turner needs to go, he is horrible.

CJ has had a solid season up to this game yet one bad game because our run game couldn't get it going against a team that can stop the run, you hate on the guy....:crazy:

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Went against a tough defense today, but CJ had two straight solid games against Houston and San Deigo. Anyone expecting CJ to get many TDs this yr was fooling themselves. Anytime we get close to the goal line its going to be Battle/Greene in short yardage. Even if CJ was averaging 5.0 yards a carry right now I'd doubt he have more than 2 TDs so far anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar