Nobody is scared of CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the little guys ego wont let him restructure.

he will be released then bounce around a couple of teams only too find they will not be paitient with his little twitchy arse. :cj: will wind up on a street corner off Peachtree Ave flogging Dreads on A Stick too people stuck at the red light

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I fear you are right there

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

ChrisJohnson28
    @ChrisJohnson28

Public service announcement: I can care less about fantasy football. Key word fantasy. As long as we win I'm happy. I rush for 200 n lose y'all happy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Love seeing that attitude from :cj: this year.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sometimes I wish fantasy football didn't exist because I have actually seen some fans more upset that there fantasy team lost as opposed to the team they root for actually winning the football game. I will take a reality football win over fantasy any day of the week.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Honestly, for what we pay him, I would love to see us cut ties this off season and hopefully get some high draft picks in return. He is getting older, isn't flashing the speed he once had, and we pay him ENTIRELY too much considering the Titans have pressing needs. I say they cut ties, and look for other options. It may also let them get a top notch DE, MLB, CB, or QB.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How do you gain draft picks by cutting a player?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

is that real?

I dont tweeter

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Have you ever used punctuation right in your entire life?

I don't think you know what 8 in the box looks like. Because you keep saying that, but it is simply not true.

It has nothing to do with "what I am talking about".

It is simply a fact that they didn't stack the box against us.

As for why I am having this conversation with someone who can't seem to manage 3rd grade sentence structure and punctuation, I have no idea.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

People will still call him selfish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar