Nobody is scared of CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Last game was the only game I wasn't happy with him, and we could get his production from anyone, so if a favorable trade offer pops up I say go for it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Zero chance any team in the league trades for CJ. Salary is absurdly high, production is crazy low. ZERO.

Dumb to even discuss it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

You say its dumb to discuss trading anyone, its a message board, what else do you do but discuss things?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He does have a high salary, but I do believe teams would take a chance on him. I also think the Titans could eat some of his salary and still make it a trade that is worth while. Bottom line, for the production he is giving along with his salary, it is time to keep the train rolling. Quality RB talent can easily be found rd's 2-4 anyway, which we need a 3rd rounder anyway. Even though the Titans are vastly improved this year, there are still needs and concerns going into next year that will need to be fixed.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Actually think for once and find topics worth discussing. That's what I would do.

The Titans face a lot of crucial decisions in the coming year. When do you broach an extension with Verner? Do you try to do it now, when he's coming off the best stretch of games in his career? Do you wait a bit, hope his play calms down and then do it? Or do you let him hit free agency and test the waters? Assuming you try to re-sign him, what deal do you offer?

Those are all interesting questions. Yet people around here keep talking about dumb sh*t like trading CJ.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

We have 13 weeks til the seasons over, I'd wait til his play tappers off some before trying to re-sign him.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Cracks me up...Now everyone suddenly on the "Extend Verner train" gtfoh. I am happy with his play, but lets see if it holds up. Trading CJ is not "Dumb #H#$" when you consider his salary and the people you have to resign and positions they need upgrades at. Come on....

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I thought it was funny how I heard Dierdorf say CJ is one tough runner who always fights for yards. Huh? Where? All I see is a lot of indecisiveness and lack of any speed burst, granted the OL sucks but he's been a complete joke and seems to fall to the ground before he's even touched.

9. JCBRAVE

I spend a lot of time on this site and there's been fans hoping Verner got re-signed at the same time McCourty got re-signed years ago. Obviously it was premature then, but now its getting talked about a lot.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

yeah f*ck you JCB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar