Nominees for "Bonehead of the Week"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 21, 2013.

?

Bonehead of the Week goes to?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2013.
  1. Akeem Ayers

9.3%
  2. Jake Locker

2.3%
  3. Darius Reynaud

88.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

As soon as I saw Ayers getting underneath the tackle to get to Kaep, I thought "Oh no". It is a clearcut penalty in today's game, but it was an effort play. I can only get mad that the rules are what they are...

The Locker throw was terrible and took us out of the game. That is the Jake Locker that I've been critical of since before we drafted him. With that said, he is an absolute gamer and he did a lot of good things yesterday. I'm officially glad he is our guy. I give him a pass.

Reynaud was consistently awful. He killed the first drive. I think we would have put points on the board if not for the drop. He put us in the hole with field position all day and then he fumbled away any chance at a comeback when we had momentum. He is Ryan Mouton.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Why isn't Dave Stewart here - or anyone who got called for a dumb holding penalty.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I was close to that by the end of the game, halftime I had a good buzz going with shots of jack and multiple beers.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well you lucked out. That was probably the biggest SMH play of the entire season. Even worse than starting the damn season off with an untouched safety. I wasn't even really mad when it happened. I just kinda laughed at the fact that he was even still out there in the first place.

Munch should be getting a TON of heat right now. Not for being 3-4. Not for sucking at challenges. But because he leaves guys like Reytaurd and Britt out there, despite REPEATEDLY making mistakes and costing the team. I understand you don't want to give up on a guy after one or two bad games. But enough is enough. Neither of these guys have done a damn thing this season to warrant even stepping on the field.

It's sad that Reytaurd's biggest play of the season was knocking out Seattle's kicker. And Kenny's was, well.... IDK running a route and not drawing flag?

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Kenny Britt for being the usual selfish unproductive wide out we know him to be

6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

You're not the only one - I left my buddies house to get home early and didnt see any of the 4th quarter. I had some remorse after the CJ TD but then i saw the Reynaud "mishap" and that fortified my decision to leave early.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thing is Titans were called for something, probably NOT being a top tier team, a few years ago vs the stoolers. Stupid stooler muffed the punt and a Titan hit him, might have even caught the ball as it bounced off his stupid ugly siht covered face, and the refs said the Titans interfered with him. How was what those arsebangers from SF did NOT interferring with ReyTARDS chance to catch the punt?

because its SF vs small market

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well Reynaud is now gone and we need a new man to return punts and kickoffs... I want Wright to do it but I also wouldn't mind cj or williams. I am just trying to get creative here

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

where did ReyTARD go?

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Wyatt replied to me yesterday when I asked him who would replace Reynaud...
    image.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar