nopacman.com anybody seen it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ONUV, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

thanks for giving us the link man now i gotta type it im lazy as it is.

www.nopacman.com

lol just kidding. funny site though.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

don't forget to sign the petition

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Pacman needs to be Goin' Hard on the field ONLY... haha funny

5. You people need to get a life,the guy is at a club havin a good time and drinkin some beer with a stylin suit on.You people lay-off the hatin kool aid

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I'm sure if I had a life like Pacman, I'd take my career seriously...:moon2:

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:rolleyes:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Damn, this is why I absolutely HATE living in the "bible belt". These morons would rather go 0-16 with a group of soccer moms than have a good team with bad character players.
    I hope they don't actually claim to be Titan fans.

9. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

The situation will be addressed as the Titans and NFL see best. Personally, I think everyone else should just let it run it's course.

10. I was all for him "having a good time and drinkin some beer with a stylin suit on" as you put it. It's all the other extra activity he does along with this I have a problem with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar