nopacman.com anybody seen it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ONUV, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hope you guys who don't have tickets picked a date for when he will be arrested again

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think that site is a bad case of crap from someone with nothing better to do. First thing I saw when I opened it was a small sign reading, "Post your advertizement here". $$$$$
    "We call for the great city of Nashville to come together and let the Tennessee Titans management....." This is a state team, the Tennessee Titans, not the Nashville Titans. Heck, I even heard there are a couple Titans fans in Memphis! <---Rumor.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

all the proceeds from the bumper stickers go to the boys and girls club of nashville.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Got to disagree with you..this is Nashville's team not a state team. that was done so they could get support from the entire state. Yes folks drive from Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville but the majority of people are in Nashville. Following you idea the Memphis Grizzlies should be the Tennessee Grizzlies then

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

That is pretty much the problem.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

on a lighter note, pac made nfl network's top ten best INTs of the year with the one against the jags. good enough for me.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The Titans need support from the entire state. The Nashville market on it's own is too small to support the franchise. It becomes feasable when you factor in the other relatively nearby markets. (esp. Knoxville and Chattanooga) Let's not forget the TV money. The Titans surly get something for being broadcast. Maybe that's an easy thing to say if you live in Nashville. Of course the local peoples provide a majority of the support. They wouldn't however have named the team "Tennessee Titans" if they didn't need the support of the outlying areas. Let's not just up and act like this is some kind of Chicago market that will gobble up all the tickets/merchandise neccsesary to make the team viable.

How many people attend the average NBA game? Ever notice San Antonio has a team? It's a smaller venue. NBA can't even sniff the level of popularity that the NFL has. The Hawk's packed 20,072 into the Philips Center as the Hawks hosted the Washington Wizards and the return of six-time NBA champion Michael Jordan during the home opener. That's about the biggest draw I could imagine outside of post season.

:rant:
    It sounds like a state team to me. Bud Adams doesn't think Nashville money is any greener than my Chattanooga money. It's our team and I'm damn proud of it. I wrap way too much up in this NFL **** not to claim it as my own.
    :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar