Not Much Choices at QB in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BA Titan

BA Titan Camp Fodder

Are we seriously going to try and win a Superbowl with KFC? :ha:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You guys are so use to craptastic QB's that you are fighting over guys like Jason Campbell and VY.

You wanna start each season hoping your QB will improve or do you want to start each season knowing your QB isn't an issue and you can worry about other things?

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

With us hopefully getting the #1 overall pick....We can then get our QB of the future and we can have him sit down for a season and hopefully he can learn from Vince Young on how to be a NFL QB

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would never want the first overall pick, that's terrible to hope for.

5. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

When considering free agent quarter-backs next year, we also have to remember backup QB's with either one or two years left on their contract. I would like to see someone like Kevin Kolb from the Eagles. I like the idea of a quality back up who wants to start somewhere. There might be value with someone with this status. Anybody know of other quality backups in the league we might look at?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, that means we're worse than the rams, raiders and lions!

:barf:

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I couldn't imagine Philadelphia ever letting their future go. I see Kolb being the next Aaron Rogers. They'll force McNabb out and he'll go to the Redskins and burn the Eagles like Favre has done. I do like that backup in Tennessee. I forget his name but he might be worth looking at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar