not so fast little man....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

[​IMG]

i found this pic hilarious....MDJ is tiny huh?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sasquatch vs mickey rooney..:ha:

I bet albert was worried about taking a helmet to the cajones on that play..

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

What's messed up is he actually got called for a personal foul on that play for slamming him to the ground. AH can't help it if he can bench press an elephant, and MJD is the size of a gnat. That call, as well as the "H2H" call against the Texans, showed me the Refs don't like him very much.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The refs have been watching him hard this year, and that certainly was a bad call. But that's part of the price that he has to pay for what he did last year. I'm glad that it hasn't gotten in his head and changed the way he plays. He's still going hard, and it's having huge results.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

AH has gotten a lot of praise for his play this year, and I gotta say it's about time to praise his attitude as well... it's gotta be hard knowing that you have to play aggressively but you are going to get flagged for things other players wouldn't be. He hasn't played soft because of that, and he hasn't become frustrated either - no stupid personal fouls at all this year. He might be showing a bit of maturity that we haven't seen from him until now.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yep. As someone who has been extremely critical of his work ethics in the past, Albert has earned my respect. If he plays and is productive this Sunday knowing he's not 100%, I'll only have more respect.

Having said that, it's a shame he didn't consider technique as important in year's past. We may have enjoyed a couple of seasons with him being this dominant.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hence all the talk circulating this whole "contract year" thing.....from his play, interview, an all that..i think he is for real

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

aaaaaaaaawww will you look at that..
    Poor little Maurice is giving daddy bear a hug..

God he's tiny. Imagine someone double your height grabs you by your belt buckle and gives you a 180deg flip. Scary ****. Poor little Maurice probably had nightmares about that flip up until their second game of the season.

Beautiful picture. Kinda looks like a little kid being hugged by an ogre..

[​IMG]

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

another funny thing is that even though he's as tall as my baby cousin MJD's thighs are as big as Fat Al's

10. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

They should test test him for HSH(human shrink hormone).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar