Not Steve!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

McMVP tossing ducks instead of ratbirds?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

6. McNair didn't look too interested, floated some balls, wasn't that into it. I heard this from Titans fans about him at training camp, not too worried about it.

This kills me...:rolleyes:
    I was sick of Steve being not "that into it":shake:

4. that could be one reason hes not as good of a player as he could be, didnt give it his all during practice

5. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

SEC 330 BIPOLAR
    Another funny as hell avitar lol :)

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

-Quarterback Steve McNair seemed to have a few balls flutter away from him, but still was in command of the offense. That was definitely evident when he read a blitz, audibled on the play and found tight end Todd Heap across the middle. McNair is establishing quite a connection with Heap.

7. That used to be is old avator when I first joined this forum.

Ray ''The God'' Lewis looks as if he wants to get back to his form of a few years ago, that's at least positive news for the ratbirds

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

SEC avatar....

Disturbing?

Disturbed?

SEC goes to work, has a bad day and comes home with a tude. He beats his cat to death and films it! That is not cool! :sad2:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Steve under scrutiny now...

We got used to steve and his ways and people bashing him now must remember that from 98 to 2000 he was a damn good QB and from 2001-2003 he was as good as any in the league. He was not bad in 2005 either.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude....wtf are you talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar