Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes. And then go get somebody off the practice squad. I'm sure somebody can tackle if it means they get paid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Why not just move players around a bit? Babs did a nice job with that 4th down play. I think we sit CJ and let him start at RB.

:sarcasm:

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Man, I was so wrong for trying to defend this coaching staff in previous pages.

I really had high hopes for Gray.. this whole "making it simpler" or "hybrid schemes" - never happen?!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

refs did everything they could too allow the Vikings too adjust too the Titans legal personnel 'swap'

pathetic!

I was yelling - get off the dammn ball!!!!!!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It might not be the answer but it might, might, possibly promote a change in attitude from 'la Vagician'

like we will ever know. 'la Vagician' got payed and 'la Vagician', like :cj:, must play

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. mcfail00

mcfail00 Camp Fodder

The coaches dont seem to have the respect from the players. It seems to me the team has already given up on the season and are just going through the motions to collect the pay. We need a coach whom can rally the players and get ehm fired up about wining. Munch just doesnt have that "rally the troops" demeanor about him or something. I think we have talent on this team if they played with more fire and had coaches that could keep the fire lit from week to week.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Munchak & Co is currently 3-12 against teams that are .500 or better.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The major thing we lack as a team is big plays. Plays that fuel the next play. Thats half on the coaches.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Remember when I got over 30+ "It sucks" for this right after this crew was hired in feb 2011?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dang I didn't no it was that bad.. holy cow, that's bad. lol

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar