Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTitan4ever

TexasTitan4ever Camp Fodder

So I guess Childress had nothing to do with the Vikings horrible season this year?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm not very impressed with this thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. appstater53

appstater53 Camp Fodder

would high five, but im not up to my 50 posts or whatever it is.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Again...I wish people would make a reasonable argument for who we really, honestly could have had as a coaching staff instead of just making claims of how crappy the new one now is.

Not happy with who we had....not happy with who we now have...can't lay out who would have been better...reminds me of the parable of the new rope...

5. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

I definitely understand being worried about our current staff. Nobody has really proven anything, and nobody is really a 'big name' coach. They all do in fact seem like scrubs.

However, that is no reason to write them off just yet. You never know, this could turn out great. Although, just because this is the direction the team is moving though, doesn't mean that it's right. Your concern is justifiable, and I'm not sure why everyone is "it sucks"-ing you. To follow your team's decisions blindly and think that they're doing nothing wrong is foolish. Some of these coaches are real head-scratchers. At this point I'm just going to hope for the best, and start making true assessments after free agency and the draft. I advise most people to do the same.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So how many "big name" position assistants and QC guys with experience are on the market?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

8. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

I see what you did there.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Not very impressed with this scrub of a fan...

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think it is funny that a poster calls our coaching staff a bunch of scrubs but makes no case at all as to why he thinks that way. Who is a scrub?

I'm not jumping up and down with glee over the Palmer hire but he is hardly a scrub. He is one of the most experienced guys you could find. The top 2 guys Munch wanted were not available. Are Callahan and Tice also scrubs?

Which coaching hire so far is unqualified for his job?

What i got from almost all these hirings is that almost all of them ae guys with a lot of experience. Despite being a new staff this is one of the most experienced coaching staffs in the league.

One could make cracks about the UFL but Palmer has 20 years with NFL teams. He is as qualified as Clements a guy many here wanted.

Is Bruce Matthews a scrub?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar