Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

You didnt get the memo? Throwing just any body in there makes things better. Works in the NFl all the time!!!
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Give me some substance (not personal opinions, something of real value) to prove this or show me what you are talking about.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

once a player proves that they cant or wont tackle, like 'la Vagician, actually playing them and expecting anything different is pretty real stupid.

At least at this time Robert Johnson has not proven he totally sucks like JB and MG has - Im just sayin'
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I may have been one of them simply due to the negativity... but I hated the Palmer hire and did not want Munchak.

I actually liked the Gray hiring due to his resume. lol

You were definitely right though.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Can I change my screen name to Nostradamus? I said this on February 23rd 2011
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

That was cause you were being negative about it after a negative season. Nobody likes that.
  7. JCBRAVE

No, you predicted a bad coach would be bad.
  8. World Peace

World Peace n/a

I'd rather be friends with a guy who is negative that tells me the truth than be friends with a guy who is positive but constant blows smoke up peoples rear. That's how I was raised and I'll call it how I see it even if it is unpopular. I consider all of you guys friends and I wouldn't tell you wrong. Blowing smoke up people's rear ends is why this franchise is in the situation it is in right now.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

World Peace n/a

The lions will never win a super bowl... and if you want other psychic analysis.. call my 1-900 number and for $4.95 per minute...
  10. JCBRAVE

I'm the same way, but how could you saying he sucks help us?