Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,181
    the funny thing is that you don't realize it until you purposely step back and see how much worse it is, or start watching another sport. Getting rid of ESPN/cable is what did it for me. ESPN keeps you in the loop, constantly. As soon as I got rid of that, I almost immediately stopped caring.
    GoT and World Peace high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,449
    Ive never had an issue with a black guy because he was black. Now ignorant people is something else, and those come in all shades. If youre stupid and like to show it off, I will point it out to you.

As for Erick not liking black guys, makes sense he'd give up on the NFL. All the best players seem to be his black guys.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Only on the forum, they're libtards in real life.
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    bah humbug
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,413
  6. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Did we beat the cows this year? No time to watch that crap. Munchak probably looked clueless on the sideline. Munch seems like a nice guy, I'm sure he could be a better coach somewhere else one day after what he learned here. I just felt like he needed to be a coordinator under a better coach than Fisher before jumping to HC.
  7. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,903
    Well I guess this thread has come full circle hasn't it?