Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Nobody likes trash on trash crime.

NOBODY.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Bump.

The similarities to the situations are remarkable.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

OMG, Munch coaching staff would be a godsend right now. I wish we could have a staff that competent.

Munch record is a tier above Mularkey.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id rather strike out another 3 times than go back to a guy whos not even a .500 coach

But apparently this franchises owners love hovering around .500

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I see that my 40+ "It sucks" were removed from the original post. Sorry that I was the only one who saw that... Just think about all of the coaches that have been hired in the NFL since 2011 - and think about the people who we've interviewed.

How is it that other teams get the cream of the crop coaches and we only get the scrub coaches to interview?

Is it money?

Is it reputation?

People used to say old man bud was the Al Davis of the East... I'm starting to think this franchise may not be able to shake that label.

The big change in this franchise was when we parted ways with Floyd Reese. When he left, we stopped getting good players, coaches, etc. If you think I'm wrong, prove me wrong. After Floyd Reese, this franchise took a nosedive, unfortunately.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

.500 For Mularkey is Superbowl type success for other head coaches.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea but if you dont have it you usually never will

its a known fact Munchak wont be delivering us any Super Bowls

Mularkey either but our owners are retards so they get to learn this the hard way (again)

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This franchise is so nepotistic, yet they can't swallow their pride and bring back Floyd Reese.

When Moss was with the Patriots (when Reese was an advisor) they broke season records for TDs.

When we get Randy Moss - we bench him.

Let us not forget those 3 weeks that Randy Moss was a Titan

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. extitansfan

extitansfan Special Teams Standout

signed up to say how hilarious the parallels are between when this topic was started and today.

i did a search for titans forums and this was the first place that showed up, so i stopped by see what everyone was saying and clicked on the first thread i saw.

since i had never been here before, i wasn't too familiar with the layout so i didn't notice the dates which is why i kept getting confused as to why people were saying "munchies" and "palmer". you could start from the beginning and replace those names with "mularkey" and "robiskie" and the thread reads the same.

anyway, thought that was pretty funny.

/cool story bro

#760 extitansfan, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar