Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Honestly...That's all I have to look forward to. A new GM and how they decide to draft vs Webster. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Robinson said guys need to fit our vision, so clearly he's leaps and bounds ahead of Webster. Nothing Webster did had any rhyme or reason, he just went who he thought was BPA, BPA, BPA and repeat next draft

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We fix the O-line and secondary or nothing is going to change. O-line is just garbage and no amount of coaching will fix it.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

They are so bad....Honestly, we need a quality Center REALLY bad. That can make a huge difference. Our Guards and Center are straight garbagio. Lewan would be just fine next to other talent.

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Center is such an undervalued position. Even though Schwenke isn't very good, we got even worse after he went down. I would love for us to bring in a vet at that position.

Remember how much better our OL was with Mawae at C, even though he was older and less athletic? I'd love to get a top flight guy like Stefen Wisniewski or Mackenzy Bernadeau.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I would wish we could get Mawae to coach our O-Line.....it's sucked ever since he left.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Mawae may have come over if we hired Marrone (sort of implied that last week), but now I would not bank on anything like that.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He didn't grow after buffalo. Didn't grow after jax. Didn't grow second half last season. It's not a switch that gets turned on. He is what he is.

And he said in his presser that hi
    W-L didn't reflect his HC quality. It reflected his circumstances.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trading up for JP Loseman was enough reason for me to not want him, but how did he not grow since Jacksonville? What are you basing that on? 2-7 is better than 2-14 lol, he got better..

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

if you just put aside his coaching record in Jacksonville, and Buffalo, and just forgive/forget that about 5 weeks ago, in New jersey, the team essentially quit, allowing guys to run free into the endzone, and didn't feel like attempting tackles, then, I mean, yeah, we could have a special coach. lets not forget he was on the team that drafted Matt Ryan, and like talked to him in practice and stuff.

Underwood called him a "quarterback whisperer" in his introduction press conference.

Those of us wondering "are these people f'in crazy?", I think its pretty clear that these people running the Titans are screaming to us who they are, and as unbelievable as it is, they are exactly who we think they are. It is nuts to think that idiots are actually running an NFL franchise, but they are. The events over the last 4 days show us what we are working with. Its no longer a question.

Its like those people on the news like "Parent lets kid eat nothing but chocolate for 50 days....kid dies from stroke", you just read it and think "man thats crazy" and move on with your life, but in reality, there was actually a parent, a person, like us, doing that, and a kid going through that, all the while neither were thinking, "this kid bout to die" when any logical person would say, "thats insane, whats wrong with you". Thats where we at right now, these people are destroying an NFL franchise, and the rest of the world is watching like this is insane, they must have some trick up their sleeve, or some algorythm that they will reveal when Mularky wins a superbowl, but in reality, hes going to get destroyed.

Just wait till he starts calling out players this year cause he knows ownership has his back, they going to revolt on his butt quick. its going to happen.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar