Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Notre Dame in the National Championship.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Nov 24, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    The site of Notre Dame in the National Championship makes me want to throw up.

This is why the NFL is and will always be better than college football.

I can name 4 teams that would beat Notre Dame, but yet they get the chance to play for the National Championship.

Alabama 42 Notre Dame 7
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,131
    I have hated Notre Lame my whole life. I do have to respect Brian Kelly though. The domers finally got one right after all these years. Perhaps the best thing you can say about Kelly is that even when he leaves programs they stay strong. Grand Valley State remained a power, Central Michigan did not start to suck again until this year, and even Cincinnatti has stayed strong. Michigan should have hired Kelly when they had the chance. Instead of Rich Rod. Let that be a lesson to the fans of UT and Arkansas. The biggest name may not be the best one.

Anyway, will be cheering for Bama this year.

[IMG]
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,786
    As much as I hate Kiffin, I was hoping for them to win that game.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,320
    Oregon is the best team in the country.

Period.
  4. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,069

Until they play a real defense. Period.

Oregon is like Clemson who averaged 40 points a game but could only score 17 against a good sec defense.What is the difference?

You look at their stats for many of their games and they are so warped and abnormal you can't take them seriously.
  5. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,069
    Despite my dislike for ND they do absolutely deserve to be in the title game and it in no way indicates the bcs does not work.

What galls me about them is that the big ten will have 14 teams and ND won't be one of them. It would be like Bama not being in the sec. They belong in the big ten!

The arrogance of thinking they are too big for a conference makes you hate them.

Revenge for 73 and 74! And for 1966 when Bama was robbed of the national title! Who plays for a f*cking tie?
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,131
    Kiffin aint so popular in socal these days:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/24/sports/la-sp-1125-plaschke-usc-notre-dame-20121125

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/25/lane-kiffin-fired-usc-wikipedia-prank/1725277/
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,040
    Close to the score I had predicted...

Bama 42 Notre Dame 10
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Why does everyone hate Notre Dame?
    TBaker34 high fives this.