Notre Dame vs Michigan??

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think this game deserved a thread...

:wink2:

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I played football with Tate. Wow, he can still play. It's so weird seeing someone I know on TV. Hell of a game!

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Sadly enough, I was rooting for the Michigan turds. With each ND loss, Weiss is closer to getting axed...and hopefully that means they throw tons of money at Meyer to get him out of the SEC.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

That was dumb for Wiess to throw it.

5. Deuce Wayne

Now if USC could only get their heads out of their rears and beat OSU.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I wonder why Notre Dame is ranked 18 before today..seriously? Didn't they barely go .500 last season? So they won their bowl game..who the F cares? They shouldn't be in the top 20 honestly. And they won't after today.

Still waiting on USC to embarass OSU though..again..

7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I hate, hate, hate, hate Big 10 refs, they always do this to us.

I want to know how much their refs are payed so I can change employement. They stole at least 14 points, ignored Michigan's cbs tacking our recievers before the ball was even there. Looking straight at a Michigan player punching a Notre Dame player and ignoring it. Calling back a touchdown for taunting when the runningback did nothing, while the michigan reciever is dancing around all over the endzone and the ref just stares straight at him. Took 2 seconds off the clock at the end making it 9 seconds left instead of 11. Michigan cornerbacks pushing our wide recievers out of bounds.A Michigan player could have just shot someone without getting a penalty.

8. Deuce Wayne

^hahaha... Only person I've heard cry about the refs thus far.

The only play you can wine about is the oh-so-important 2 seconds that they took off at the end. 2 seconds that would have done nothing but allow some toss up interception by Clausen.

Big 10 refs. Haha

Like you guys didn't get all of the calls last year at home.

And your receivers were being lead out of bounds by passes by Clausen. All the Mich corners did was run right beside them. And if they're getting "pushed" out by running directly beside them without touching them with their hands- it's legal.

9. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Funny how you are the only one to retort to my comment, michigan fan...

Tell me then why Allen was hit with a phantom taunting penalty after a touchdown run? They never showed a replay showing it. All he did was run to the endzone. Also when your cornerback is shoving the WR out of bounds- thats illegal. Your cornerbacks got abused all day, so all they could do was tackle the recievers. Also funny how you failed to respond to any of the other issues I showed..

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Both defenses looked like garbage. I'm not scared of either team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar