Now that Munch is official, who do you want as OC/DC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where did i even mention you? WTF? I said that some posters like clements for OC and did like Mularkey for HC. They were together in Buffalo along with Gray.

Many have said they like Clements. Well he was an OC once before for 2 seasons and those 2 years his offenses sucked.

(((((Homework alert!)))))Tom Clements in 2004 had Drew Bledsoe-Willis Mcgahee-Travis Henry-Eric Moulds-Lee Evans and with those guys their offense was ranked 25th.

He was about as successful as an OC as Cecil was for us as DC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The more i think about it i also think he would be the best guy. An offense styled after the 2002 Raiders but with a little more emphasis on balance, run and pass.

The west coach makes use of short passes which are an extension of the running game which does help make better use of CJ.

Orton or Mcnabb can run that type of offense very well and with the addition of Julio Jones look out. we could be elite.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm whole-heartily against McNabb if this team didn't run a WCO. His accuracy at this point to middle-to-long-range is bad. Short, quick passes he MAY do well at.

If we're going WCO, go with Callahan.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Who are the leading candidates for OC?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Based on the other hires: Moon, Givens, Jeffries, White, Duncan, Hill, Slaughter...

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

...annnnd lets see what Munch does when he hits a snag.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Cue Eric Mangini.....

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cue Mike Trgovac or Guinta for DC.

Mike Tice for OC now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar