Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Now that our season is over.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 25, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Can we fire some coaches, namely one called Jerry
    titantrusince82, Obie09 and Ryno high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Every coach, not just Jerry.
    SlidePiece, Tennessy XO, ncaalover12 and 3 others high five this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    We were done as soon as we came out playing the old fishstyle way on offense for the first few possessions. We should have came out throwing nonstop, then that would have opened up the run game later and we'd have won by 20.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,789
    Get rid of both Coordinators... get rid of Munch because he is in charge of this mess - argue it's not his "fault" all you want, but he is in charge of this mess.
    Big Time Titan, SlidePiece, Ryno and 2 others high five this.
  5. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    OMFG YOUR SIG had me ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLING!!!!! LOLOOL
    Ryno high fives this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
  7. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I don't think anything will happen to any of our coaches... I hope I'm wrong, but we'll squeek out a few wins in the final weeks and leave enough "hope" for bud to keep them. I seriously hope i'm wrong...
  8. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    This team needs changes to happen all around. Losing to a 1-9 team like the Jags is unacceptable. Just as losing to a winless Colts team last year was completely unacceptable. I like Munchak as an offensive line coach and hope we're able to at least keep him for that. It's just as a head coach he is completely in over his head in managing a team and having them ready to play each and every week.

Palmer and Gray can piss off for all that I care. I don't know how many ineffective WR screens have to happen before that play is trashed, or how many huge runs up the middle on our defense we have to watch before Gray is out of here. This team had no hope for the playoffs, and I know alot of you were just trying to be optimistic about the win against Miami but this team is (at least in my mind) the worst in our own division right now and with games against Houston and Green Bay coming up, I can see some huge losses coming up.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Yea we're done. Sad day to be us.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  10. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Yea call me a bad fan or a fake fan or whatever but this team is garbage. We have plenty of talent and none of it is utilized. We hired the best of the bottom of the barrel coaching staff and this is what we get. Don't make the mistake we made with Fisher in waiting. The Monday following our last game this staff needs to be gone. Top to bottom, and yes that means Munch too. I'm sick of investing so damn much of my time, energy and money into this team and seeing crap like this on display.