Now THAT was fun!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gunny picked a good one to attend!

That game was a blast! I'm telling you the Giants fans were in total shock and I haven't seen that stadium rock like that for a few years. I won't be able to talk tomorrow, but it was well worth the screaming this evening.

What a great comeback!

Way to go Titans!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Sorry Gunny you have to stay in the US for the rest of the season. You are a good luck charm.

3. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Yep, somebody bag him and tie 'em to the bleachers. And take all the unis except for the dark on dark.

4. prometheus

prometheus Starter

It's a treeeeeeeeemeeeeendous feeling and a very sore throat for this ol' fellow. About a third of my section left after the 3rd quarter. They were kicking themselves for sure all the way home. One of the three or so best games ever at the Colisseum, ooops, I mean the Field. We could still hear fans screming inside the stadium about a half hour after the final gun (as we were waiting to get out of the lot and into the "flow" of traffic.

Great, great win.

pro

5. that was the most fun game that i have ever been to, the vince vibe is what happened baby!!!and pacman played amazing

6. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

The Titan fans will learn NEVER leave a game early when you're behind and have VY at QB! :yes: At the Rose Bowl last year when USC went up by 12, a couple of people walked by me on their way out. I looked right at them and said "Yall going to miss a h3ll of a comeback!" Yep, all those people that left today learned the hard way, you're always in the game with VY at the helm. HOOKEM TITANS!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Finally, a game to match the tailgate! :brow:

I'm still stoked and don't think I'll be coming down anytime soon.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I really wish I could have gone to this game. I could have witnessed the aura coming off Gunny that propelled us to a win :ha:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I tell ya man, Vince Young told em at the start of the 4th, 'Gunny is here, don't disappoint'

:ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I must say it was great to meet all the guy and gals from GoTitans.com

Tailgating was fun, different concept to anything down here, but fun and the food was great. As was the food i was given by the party next to ours. Man that was weird some lady just asked me if i ever had turkey before. Then she just gave me some and I ended up with chicken and a drink and a conversation.

As Titanium probably found out I do not photograph well.

Your accents are funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar