Now that we're 5-0......??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by moose4now, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

....how does the media go about discreditng our record, now? After all, for the better part of a week all we heard about, when our 4-0 record was brought up, was our inferior opponents or how everything we've accomplished was done at LP Field.

Well, I'd say the Titans took care of both of those things with one fell swoop today by beating the Ravens in Baltimore.

Well, at we know they'll have two weeks to come up with something. Which is a good thing for them.

They may need it with this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Chris Collingsworth was asked if the Titans are a great team...his response was he thought there are no great teams so far. He added, great defensive teams usually get underrated, and that the Titans have a great defense...

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Some how we still don't get the respect.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Next week people will be all over the Redskins, Cowboys, Colts, the winner of the Jags/Steelers game, and the Patriots because ZOMG! CASSEL THREW A DEEP TD PASS 2 MOSS!!!!!1!!!11!!!!

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, that hasn't changed either.

SNF led the telecast with the Colts comeback in Houston and Miami's win over SD before getting to the unbeaten Titans win over Baltimore.

Sigh. :hmm:

Some things never change. :sad2:

6. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

NFL Network said right now we are the team to beat in the AFC

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It's a start. :wink2:

8. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

i tihnk it was Primetime and Marriuci (sp?) i listen to NFL Network over and other group. ESPN has morons and half of them have no clue what they are talking bout. so if NFL Network says we're goood i'll go with it lol

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

NFL network is cool, I can't stand Jamie Dukes, annoying tub of lard.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yeah, he's a bit over the top at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar