Now that we're 5-0......??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by moose4now, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I really don't know where all of this is coming from. Everything I've seen on TV has been nothing but praise. We got a little hype, and came out flat today. Honestly, I'd rather the TV analysts talk bad about us all the way to the Super Bowl. I don't care about getting respect from anybody but the other team.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Because even though we are/have been unbeaten the media scribes (mostly internet types) have been pumping up teams like Jax, Indy, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Washington, and of course the Giants over us.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hmmm... maybe I missed it, but I think we were the top team in the AFC in the power rankings of ESPN and SI.com last week... What more do you want? They do have to talk about multiple teams. There have been more articles about TN this season than in any of the last five seasons. Sports guy, Peter King, flem file, even TMQ have all praised tennessee. Not everyone will.

4. Nine

Nine Starter

I love the "but they haven't beaten anybody" argument.

Two weeks ago, the Titans were 3-0....."but they haven't beaten anybody. The Vikings will be their first real test."

So the Titans beat the Vikings.

Now the Titans are 4-0...."but they haven't beaten anybody. The Ravens are their first real test."

Now they've beaten the Ravens. But apparently that wasn't the real test, either.

That's fine, though. Regardless what the talking heads say, the only test that truly matters is the one in Tampa.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Premature. Still got 11 games to play, we're on the right track though. I'm just not thinking SB before we make this playoffs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar