Now The Rumor Is Fisher To St. Louis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Example, please?

Fisher is 9-23 the last two seasons. He extremely well-respected despite that record. He would basically ruin his reputation and career to try and strong arm Adams right now to force an extension or a trade.

IMO, Bud holds all the cards.

2. titansfan13

titansfan13 Guest

first of all hey guys..what's up..this is my first post here..i'm a titans fan living in ohio,so it's hard for me to get info and i found this site but google..looks like ya got a good thing goin here. but on the fisher note i just saw on total access that fisher wasnt going anywhere this year.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

fisher is staying next year and probably 2007 too... even if another horrible year. everyone here knows what he is worth and it would be reeeeaaaallly dumb dumb to get rid of a top 5 coach in this league.

networks start rumours like this because they like controversy.

Fightintitan.. fisher would never ruin his own reputation to get out of a job. thats what desperate, unconfidant, and bad coaches do. fisher is none of those.

congrats on your first post titansfan 13!!

4. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Its exactly what Herm Edwards did to geet out of his deal in NY. The media was pretty hard on him today for what he did.

5. paraconspiracy

and herm edwards is a real winner... how?

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Herm got what he wanted and was not left hung out to dry.

Fisher merely does not want to be a lame duck coach, especially with several good opportunities out there. Makes alot of sense that his agent is probably spreading the rumors.

7. paraconspiracy

i see what you are saying. i just dont believe, from what i have seen of fisher, that it is in his character to do the same

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Fish isn't going anywhere. It's all just a bunch of stupid horse-**** that somebody started. He's got it pretty good right here in Nashville with an organization that's been this patient with him. He'd be a fool to go somewhere like St Louis where they fire coaches for one bad season after going to the play-offs four seasons in a row and I don't think you could pay Bud Adams enough to let Fish go to Houston. Now way in Hell...

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

What Ram's fans are saying

There is a "rumor" that Jeff will be named the Ram's coach Tuesday afternoon ....... we shall see

I don't believe it ... not for a minute :sad2:

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Puck...

That "rumor" was posted by a St. Louis fan who later in the thread that it was just a gut feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar