Now unable to use GoTitans on my phone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Crouching is how you ****e overlanding in Africa.

Damn awkward.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They just poop on the beaches in haiti.

source: Watched ppl pooping on a beach with thousands of other poops around them in a Vice video.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

A team of European scientists with way too much time on its hands has discovered that dogs tend to position themselves in alignment with the earth’s magnetic field before they take every big, steamy dump.
    The Czech and German researchers committed two years of their professional lives to the longitudinal study of canine crap, reports The Christian Science Monitor. The point was to determine magnetic sensitivity in dogs—at least when they poop.
    The proud scientists say the findings “open new horizons for biomagnetic research.”
    There were 37 dog owners in Germany and the Czech Republic involved in the study. There were 70 dogs. The owners doggedly (har, har) measured the direction of their canines’ spines when they ate, rested, urinated and defecated.
    There were 7,475 discrete pooping and peeing events. All of them happened outside. The exact breakdown, if you must know, was 1,893 defecations and 5,582 urinations.
    Based on the observations, the insightful scientists concluded that the dogs prefer to pinch their canine loaves “aligned along the North-south axis” when magnetic field conditions are calm, according to National Public Radio.
    The scientists say the wealth of data suggests that dogs actively try to avoid pooping on the dreaded east-west axis, or when the magnetic field is not calm. The phenomenon, they say, explains why dogs sometimes hesitate, look very worried and circle around bizarrely before finally just squatting down and doing their business.
    Previous researchers have found that other mammals including rats, bats and cattle are sensitive to their position relative to the earth’s magnetic field. It’s not clear, however, if these animals poop based on magnetism.
    Why do dogs act this way? “It is still enigmatic,” the Czech and German poop scientists admit, according to the Monitor.
    The researchers are associated with the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany and the Czech University of Life Sciences. They published their cutting-edge findings in a journal called Frontiers in Zoology.

5. Titans Eternal

What dos this have to do with nascent iodine tho?

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

NO! NO! NO!
    It's the deadlock that creates the harmonic resonance. See, once the control chip is balanced (and set correctly), the phase rate will automatically cycle through the first 15 Nyquist frequencies. Each of them will align for a few nanoseconds, which blocks the wave distortion.
    Once the particle filter deadlocks, reset the control chip to 241, then back to 1001. After that, the temporal harmonics will settle (13.1688). If it doesn't, you can update your Markov model (with 0=0, of course) and retry on the next cycle.
    The reason your frequencies are registered incorrectly (I'm guessing -0.023 past pulse rate, am I right?), is precisely because you're ignoring the harmonics. Reset your VX-D3 as above, and your core matrix should skip without a problem.
    Of course, I tried this once with a VX-D1 just above true center, and it became modular. I laughed until I was in tears.
    EDIT: Not sure why I'm getting downvoted for pointing out the control chip reset. I know it's generally aligned within the initial rate, but a reset is standard VX-D(x) protocol. That's just VX Mechanics 101, guys.

7. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lol

Crazy guy. Talking to yourself.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I got the tapatalk app but can only read posts. Cannot do anything else.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar