Now what?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Uh, you just proved my point. You can have a 3 year contract worth 18 million (i.e. 6 million per year) and you can have a 6 year contract worth 36 million (i.e. 6 million per year).

If you divy up the bonus money you listed above, they even out. Al would be getting no more money proportionately if he took the long term contract.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I see all of your points on the length of contract for Big Al. Yes we want him but we do not want to bring back the long term cap troubles of a few years ago. The good news is, if we lose him, at least (unlike last year's back ups) we have talent to replace him with.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yes we do! Jason Jones has exceeded my expectations 50 ways from Sunday.
    Dave Ball and Jacob Ford came out swinging this season too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar