Now what?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Nov 17, 2015.

?
  1. Yes. We suck again!

79.2%
  2. No. There's still a chance!

20.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2-7 and last in the division. I don't think they want to throw the ball as much as they are, I mean they spent a first round pick on a RB, but their offensive line is so bad that they just gave up on running.

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Farcry

Farcry Rookie

that's crazy and now they really can't throw with all of the injuries

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I really wanted to see a playoff game, but this team just lacks talent. It's been said a lot already, but that falls on RW. It's looking like he'll get another year, botch another FA/draft, and we'll be sitting in a similar position next session. He needs to go.

Sure he may have hit on MM8, but that pick might as well have been made for him. The lack of productive 2nd and 3rd rounders on this team is disgusting.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Sir, please have a seat for your safety before hearing this breaking news:

Tom Brady does not play for the Tennessee Titans.

Also despite reports Bill Belichick is not the coach of the Tennessee Titans.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

You are in luck Sir. There will be playoff games at the end of the regular season for you to see. But the Titans will not be participating in any of them.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Whiz never wanted Mariota, so I would say Webster deserves a little more credit for that pick. Whiz basically hand picked some of the players we've drafted and then threw the scouts under the bus.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

Until this team gets a decent GM in here this team is not going to progress. It is the same thing over and over again. We watch as other teams pick production players who have proven themselves, while Webster looks for guys who are question marks with great potential. We need consistent playmakers. Our GM does not look for that quality. He thinks he has a crystal ball that will allow him to pick physically gifted guys who are not proven and show everyone how smart he is. That is not working; nor is it going to work IMO.

It is beyond time for new leadership at the top of this team. We must have a new GM with some vision of where this league is now. Ruston wants to go back to the old days of running backs have 150yd games and running the clock down on the opponent. The league has changed. In order to win these days you have to consistently put up 20+ points a game. Some teams can hold it down, but we do not have the type of leadership, scouting, or talent to do that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think Webster is going to get another year....

Between this WR fiasco, having WAY to many tight ends, the terrible offensive line, and no talent at running back, I just don't see how this guy is going to stick around.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I just hope ownership sees it that way too. Webster's FA deals were WORSE than his draft picks and that's really saying something. We see it, everyone watching sees it, let's just hope that ownership also sees it and is as merciless on Ruston as they were on Whisenhunt. Can both their asses.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Not disagreeing but could you elaborate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar